Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's A New Day

I woke up this morning...slowly.... :)  I did not get the work out done I wanted to get in this morning, but thats ok, I will do it when i get home from work. I have to figure out some kind of schedule, for myself. The almighty They, say if you do something 21 times, it becomes a habit. Now to figure out what is the first thing I want to be come a good habit.  I think honestly, going to bed at a certain time, early time, is what I need for my first good habit. So tonight I will try to have all of my things done, so I can be in bed no later than 10, this will be a huge deal for me, because I stay up way to late, and then when I have to get up early for the kids, and school, I struggle the rest of the day. So 10pm it is. Day 1, Action Sleep .LOL
 I do have a plan today for eating, it is so sad that I think about what I am going to eat, almost every minute of the day, but it is what it is. I have done well so far, and I think if I stick to the plan I will be ok today. :)
 Holy Moses!!! I have to go to work...C-ya friends...oh and P.S. did ya'' know that right now Weight Watchers online is free to join!!!! I am gonna look into it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, honestly, I think it's a good thing to think about what you are gonna eat constantly.. as long as it's healthy food.. lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing to be aware of what you're going to eat...just don't become so obsessed that it becomes a burden. Then again I'm one of those people who don't believe in extremes when it comes to food. Been there, done that, failed. lol

    Good that you've got a plan.

    ReplyDelete