Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

First day over

 So, I think I did ok today, not the best, not the worst. I did the Zumba Wii game, or I tried too. That thing is hard. LOL So I did the Just Dance game and I found that fun. I did 6 songs, so thats better than just sitting.  I also did some ping pong. FUN
 I am gonna try to drink more water tommorow, or I guess i should say today. My goal for tuesday is 3 bottles of water.
 Well, Im going to bed, cause imma tired. :)

Good night friends....till the next time

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, momma.. I just got the Zumba Wii game and can't wait to try it out, but 6 songs on the Just Dance game is impressive..

    Good night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that the Zumba for Wii is hard! I'm going to have to have to get that and try it out!

    ReplyDelete