Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Beginning

 I begin today. I am excited, but I am also fearful of  failing like I have so many times before. But i guess I need to be more positive. So I will be. I did some reading last night about healthy caloric intake and normal fat grams. I think I am gonna start with trying to be more aware with portion control. I binge eat, so I know if I try to start counting calories and fat grams in the beginning, I will give up. Because when I start like that I end up starved to death. So portion control it is.
 Also I need to start tapering off the diet soda. Water...ughhhh, not a fan LOL I am definitely gonna drink more though. lol Plus I think protein is key. So more protein!!!!
  Have i rambled enough for everyone this morning???? LOL I am nervous, plus I gotta go to work here in a bit.
 Wish me luck, and common sense for today. :) Will post again later, I will warn you, this page may be used for me venting quite a bit!!!! ;)
  GO ME!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have you heard of a web site called MyFitnessPal? You can find it at www.myfitnesspal.com

    It is a lose weight version of Facebook! Everyone is support supportive. And there are lots of support forums. Takes a few minutes to figure out where everything is, but then it is super easy. It will customize a calorie/fat/protein goal for you and you can use it as a food journal. And workout journal. If you decide to join my user name is SabrinaM85.

    Also, for drinking more water, try using Crystal Light. Half a packet per 16oz bottle of water. That is how I kicked my soda habit and learned to drink more water.

    Go You! You can do this!! And remember, this is YOUR blog so use it as you see fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about blogging. You can use it for whatever you need, motivation, inspiration, or if you just need to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I will definitely check out the my fitness pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you can start this thing however you want to.. it's your journey! I'm so happy you are taking it, though.. I know that workin where you do will make it super easy to give up (that place just screams STRESS).. but if you ever need me, I'm here for ya!

    Btw, you should see about protein powders.. there are some pretty tasty ones out there.. that's what I'm doing about the protein thing, because I am not getting enough either..

    ReplyDelete